I believe in God,
the Father almighty,
Creator of heaven and earth,
and in Jesus Christ, his only Son, our Lord,
who was conceived by the Holy Ghost,
born of the Virgin Mary,
suffered under Pontius Pilate,
was crucified, died and was buried;
he descended into hell;
on the third day he rose again from the dead;
he ascended into heaven,
and is seated at the right hand of God the Father almighty;
from thence he will come to judge the living and the dead.
I believe in the Holy Spirit,
the holy catholic Church,
the communion of saints,
the forgiveness of sins,
the resurrection of the body,
and life everlasting.
Amen.
My beautiful wife Kathy fell asleep in the Lord Oct 2 at 12:50 AM.
Prior to that she had received Extreme Unction and The Apostolic Pardon; thus, it is ineluctable that she is in Heaven experiencing the Beatific Vision.
She sees Our Triune God - God the Father, God the Son, God the Holy Ghost - as He is.
She knows and is friends with The Blessed Virgin Mary, my favorite evangelist, St John, and all of my favorite Saints, from Aquinas to Augustine, from Chrysostom to Pius Xth and all of the other Saints too numerous to mention.
I can pray to Kathy to intercede on my behalf so I may become less critical and judgmental of others.
Hell, yes, I miss her because I love her beyond all telling.
But, the love of my life is a Saint in Heaven.
Garth may have friends in low places but I have friends in the Highest place
No comments:
Post a Comment