Friday, August 7, 2026

Friday Fun

I wouldn't touch a cliche with a ten foot pole


Why buy the cow when the milk is free

What on God’s green earth is the matter with me

I wouldn’t chase an argument down a rabbit hole

I wouldn’t touch a cliche with a ten foot pole.


Shit out of luck, you can take that to the bank

I slave all day long never get any thanks

Two heads are better than one, two ships passing in the night

Two left feet, two wrongs don’t make a right


Why buy the cow when the milk is free

What on God’s green earth is the matter with me

I wouldn’t chase an argument down a rabbit hole

I wouldn’t touch a cliche with a ten foot pole.


You’ve more problems that Carter’s got pills

Cause you’re an old bastid, older than the hills

That look you shoot me gives me the chills

The end of the month I got nothing but bills


Why buy the cow when the milk is free

What on God’s green earth is the matter with me

I wouldn’t chase an argument down a rabbit hole

I wouldn’t touch a cliche with a ten foot pole.


You don’t have a leg to stand on

Welcome to my hell

That’s not your mother’s helper 

Its the farmer in the dell


Why buy the cow when the milk is free

What on God’s green earth is the matter with me

I wouldn’t chase an argument down a rabbit hole

I wouldn’t touch a cliche with a ten foot pole.


Fortune favors the bold

All that glitters’ is not gold

Someone woke up on the wrong side of bed

Me luck is so bad I’d be better off dead


He’s brave as a lion but weak as a kitten

A blivet is a turd hidden in a mitten

The first time I saw her I was smitten

Someday imma marry her, I aint shittin


Why buy the cow when the milk is free

What on God’s green earth is the matter with me

I wouldn’t chase an argument down a rabbit hole

I wouldn’t touch a cliche with a ten foot pole


Cut thin to win, that's where it's at

that girl is hot, she is PHAT

one man's junk is another man's treasure

there's more to life than chasing pleasure


I'm burning a candle at both ends

I've only acquaintances, not one real friend.

Don't count yer chickens before they hatch 

You and that slut ain't a good match


Why buy the cow when the milk is free

what on God's green earth is the matter with me

I wouldn't chase an argument down a rabbit hole 

I wouldn't touch a cliche with a ten foot pole.





No comments:

Post a Comment